Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome...

Hello all,
My name is Abhinay Rathore and I am presently working in US as a Web Developer in Kansas City. I am an enthusiast web developer and programmer and love doing this job because I can explore my creative as well as logical side. I am good at graphics designing using Corel Draw/PhotoPaint, Photoshop and have worked on various CGI Scripting languages such as Perl, PHP, ASP.NET, JSP, AJAX etc.

I come across a numerous number of tips, tricks and hacks online and sometimes my own when working on some website or programming language. I sometimes loose track of some old trick I used to fix something and have to go through it all over again. I also collect a lot of good web graphics which gets lost in my never ending folder hierarchy. And I believe that must be the case with lot of you folks as well...
So... I thought of starting this blog to share the tips which I have with other web developers and keep a safe repository of all my help documents :)

Please feel free to use any code or graphics on this blog for FREE!
If you need some help regarding your web design, shoot me an email or leave a comment, I'll try my best to help you out :)

- keep checkin
Abhinay Rathore (www.abhinayrathore.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments :)